OTR 1500 Watt Infrared Space Heater Garage and Patio Wall Mounted (Heater Only)
The Tradesman 1500 Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is a 1500-Watt ceiling/wall mounted heater that provides gentle warmth for areas where floor space is at a premium and with the flexibility to install it on a wall or the ceiling. The Tradesman 1500 provides radiant heat energy, which instantly warms people and solid objects within the beam of heat. It is ideal for patios, balconies, workshops, garages, etc. It produces an output of 1500-Watt (5200 BTU) and is cULus electrically certified. Requiring no gas or other flammable fuels, the carbon fiber heating element heats very efficiently. Its features include 1500-Watt of gentle, radiant heat, an anodized extruded aluminum alloy frame, an aluminum reflector that evenly concentrates heat outward, a mounting bracket that tilts 30° forwards and backward to angle unit as needed, and a 6 ft. power cord. Uses a standard 120-Volt wall outlet. It is protected against rain and dust (IPX4 certified).
Sound: 0 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 150 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 24” L x 8” W x 6” H
Weight: 5.35 lbs
PLUG IN: 110V Standard
MODELS: ALL NEW MODELS
(excludes open-box/refurbished heaters & scratch & dent models)
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product.
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 1 Year manufacture warranty on parts.
no on/off switch
Only one of the two heaters was delivered
Comfortable heat has costs. Yet, there is nothing quicker, more efficient and valuable than infrared heat. Infrared heat is definitely a heat source with many uses. The OTR 1500 Watt Infrared Space Heater is perfect for a covered work space, gazebo or a garage because, like the sun shining through a window that envelops your whole body, only you and other mass absorbs the heat like a sponge. It does not heat the air which does not waste money. Infrared heat is perfect in power outages and a generator is your only source of electricity.
Gone through 3 with bad switches
Great Little heaters. Been using it for a while.