1000 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Gray
The Heat Storm Wall Heater Unit is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1000-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,000-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 500-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
AMPS: 4.1 - 8.3
Sound: 40-44 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 200 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 750 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 13” L x 4” W x 17” H
Weight: 6.1 lbs
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Made in the US by Americans!
Outstanding quality, performance and looks!
2 day shipping!
Easy to install! I had three heaters mounted and working in less than 1 hour!
This 1000 watt did not meet exectations. I have the Phoenix 1500 and love it. The 1000 watt fan is too loud on both high and low and it's high pitch was irritating. From the moment I plugged it in, the heater function and thermostat were 'all over the map'. I did several reboots, as per instructions, and still the thing would read one temperature one second and I'd look up and it was suddenly reading 10* higher. A few minutes later it would drop 15*. Perhaps I got a 'lemon' but I returned it and bought a 2nd Phoenix 1500. I really wish the 1000 had worked. Customer service is excellent and easy to work with-thank goodness!
I have two of these in my 26 foot RV that I drag around to various work sites. And the RV is NOT an Airstream....so suffice it to say, the insulation is not outstanding. But so far I have had 5 degrees below zero and the two of these heaters (one at each end of the RV basically) kept the inside temperature to 72 degrees very nicely. In fact they floated to the eco mode most of the time while doing it. Very impressive.
Heats up pronto and has the added convenience of a remote control. Heated up my unheated 12 x 12 guest room in a reasonable amount of time and kept it warm thanks to a great little thermostat. This way I can keep my house cool at night, while giving guests the chance to heat up their room should they prefer a warmer sleeping temp.
Boy does this little heater pack a punch. It easily heats a small room to your desired temperature, then maintains it. I have three of these and LOVE them all.