Touch screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Floor or Wall Mounted Model HS-1500-PHX
The Heat Storm Phoenix Floor to Wall Unit is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
AMPS: 6.25 - 12.5
Sound: 42-47 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 1000 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 19” L x 4” W x 16” H
Weight: 8.45 lbs
Plug-In: 110 V Standard
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
I bought this for an electric heat source for our 26ft motor home, since when we camp at a campground, electricity is included. I've been testing it at home while its been in the low 30s to 40s. It takes a few hours, but the heater alone can bring up the temp to 50 to 55 deg F. This is perfect for us because when colder, like this, we can supplement with our propane heater, but I am thinking that when less chilly, say upper 40s to 60s, it will be our primary heat source. I hope to get out of this cold weather and test this very soon!
Here in California, it's been on the colder side, cold enough to wear a sweater and socks inside my apartment.
I fear the big-a** utility bills from DWP so I started researching portable heaters.
I happened to find a YouTube channel that did a comparison on infrared, ceramic, and oil heaters. Very thorough review.
What I found out after researching the different heaters is that infrared heaters use the least amount of power, heats the room faster and more efficiently, and are a lot safer. So I bought 2 of these heaters. They are super quiet, easy to put together, and heat my rooms like crazy.
Ordered a grey one, received white. Worked fine for a week or so, except advertised heat output.(barely kept office warm).Then started doing it's own thing.(changing the temperature, fan speed, shutting off completely, etc). OVER ENGINEERED GARBAGE! Touch pad is a joke! I threw it out and bought a smaller, cheaper, simpler infrared one with actual knobs and it's working for couple months without issues and heats the office.
The heater is a nice functional unit. Good for a smaller room. Not as efficient as i was expecting, for the larger room i wanted to use in.
the order is not filled still missing 1 unit