TOUCH SCREEN - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Portable with Handle - MOJAVE
Sound: 40-44 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 1000 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 12” L x 12” W x 16” H
Weight: 9.3 lbs
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
The touchscreen display does not match what they actually send you. You can see the older looking display in the video which does not match the pictures. The pictures make it look like it has a auto-off/sleep timer which it doesn't
I bought this heater for my garage. It's a rather small room, (22' x 22'). It just doesn't put out enough heat. I plugged it in and the temperature WAS 55° F. After 30 minutes, with the heater set to 70°F... the garage temperature was 58°F.
We first bought a HeatStorm Mojave in the winter of 2015-2016. We have been very happy with it. It heats almost our whole townhouse, we just leave the bathroom heater on upstairs. We may need to replace that this year because it can no longer go on the High setting (the thermostat gets confused) but we have already gotten so much enjoyment out of it. Basically, when we got the heat storm our energy bill stayed the same, but we were finally WARM! Whereas we could put the baseboard up as high as possible and never were comfortable. Oh, and our cat LOVES it!
It’s portable, lightweight, quiet and efficient.