Touch screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Floor or Wall Mounted Model HS-1500-PHX
The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500-Watt, infrared floor to wall heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watts, this heater will easily heat up your room without tripping your circuit breaker. Quickly mounts onto your wall or attach the included feet to place it on the floor. Simply plug into any standard household outlet. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making it an excellent choice for anyone. This unit has three power modes; full 1,500-Watt. half 750 -Watt, and auto mode automatically selects between half and full power. Each heater comes with our Patented Heat Exchanger HMS Technology that allows maximum heat efficiency from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
AMPS: 6.25 - 12.5
Sound: 42-47 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 150 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 750 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 19” L x 4” W x 16” H
Weight: 8.45 lbs
Plug-In: 110 V Standard
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 1 Year manufacture warranty on parts.
Great little heater! Warms up my garage adequately
Within the first 6 months the faceplate fell off ( clear piece that goes over buttons) . The filter holders at each end are made of cheap plastic, while changing the filter the tabs that hold them to the heater break off. It does heat well so it at least got two stars for living up to its name (heater)
Works very well for some supplemental targeted heat that allows us run the propane primary heat at a lower level. Also very beneficial as we have solar pannels.
Just got this. Installed the legs and set it upright on the floor. Ran it for less than 20 minutes and it felt like it was giving off a ton of heat. I knew it was advertised as a safe to touch grill so I cautiously checked to see if the grill was hot, and sure enough, it burned my hand. Had a faint burning smell which the package said was to be expected when first run, but now I'm scared to let it run if something is faulty and actually burning up. Why is the grill so hot and how do i fix it?
We have an enclosed porch with double sliders and weren’t able to use it once the colder weather arrived.
Not the case anymore as we are now able to comfortably enjoy our porch thanks to this heater. It’s slim design, efficient and quiet operation are a game changer.