1000 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted - Forced Air Model HS-1000-WX
The Heat Storm Wall Heater Unit is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1000-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making it a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,000-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 500-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
AMPS: 4.1 - 8.3
Sound: 40-44 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 100 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 500 sq ft
Heating range: 40-99 Degrees F
Unit Dimensions: 13” L x 4” W x 17” H
Weight: 6.1 lbs
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 1 Year manufacture warranty on parts.
Our ancient panel heater finally cracked down the middle. It's no longer available so I spent several days investigating replacements before ordering this one. The Heat Storm is perfect. It arrived well-packed with clear instructions and we had it unpacked and on the wall in about 10 minutes. It has been making our unheated bathroom comfortable for a month or so now and continues to work perfectly -- no odd smells, no strange noises, just heat. It's quiet and very effective; we're very pleased with our purchase.
Three days ago I powered up my wall-mounted FireStorm heater and it quickly flashed an error indicating the unit was tipped. It isn't as it is mounted to a wall. I've called two days in a row and gotten voicemail. We need to make this right.
My mom got me this so in the winter my room could be warmer, when I installed it and plugged it in it didn’t work. I unplugged it and left it a while, about a month later I plugged it in and it actually worked. Around 5 minutes into running it started making a rattling noise then after 10 minutes of listening to this waiting for my room to get warm it completely shutdown. I now live in fear of plugging it back in and it starting a fire
I bought two of these units to heat two 8 x 10 rooms for the winter. 13 months later and one doesn’t work and the other is on the way out. They seem to last one season. Not worth the price for a disposable item.
Have 1 already. Very pleased with it. Bought 2 more to help with heat costs this upcoming season