6000 Watt ~ 240 V Hard Wired Heavy Duty ~ Wall Mounted or ceiling mounted ~ Wifi Enabled Heater
The Heat Storm 6000-watt Wifi Unit is a great solution for any garage, workshop, basement or area where there is not much floor space. It mounts on the wall or on the ceiling and At 6000 Watts this heater will easily heat up your garage, basement or shop up to 1000 square feet. It does need to be hardwired in so you may need to hire a certified electrician to get it installed.
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product.
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 1 Year manufacture warranty on parts.
Originally I had bought a smaller heat storm unit to get my garage workshop temps to a more comfortable temp. It helped but I wanted more. Got the HS-6000 installed and for my use bein able to turn it on when I'm headed home and get the garage heated it's working very well.
It does have a decent amount of fan noise compared to the smaller unit but I can live with that if I'm NOT cold!
My installation process https://youtu.be/KjDol2clfZo
Great product. Only suggestion would be to add an external thermastat. Because it can be ceiling mounted it will shut off much sooner than it should (in my case almost 6-8 degrees before the actual room temp gets to what the heater is set at.)
Great modern heater with a small footprint for high 6000-watt output. Front controls are very easy to use and understand. Heat output is instantaneous and powerful for its size. Option for Low/Auto/High fan/heat outputs works well depending on size of room.
The Phone App works slick and allows you to easily turn heater on/off, change set points, heat levels and program. Also shows current temperature.
This heater has one issue though, that keeps it from being perfect...
The temperature sensor is mounted inside the rear of the unit and it easily picks up heat from the heater and ends up short-cycling (turning on/off) way to often. This sensor needs to be mounted externally, or better yet have a Bluetooth sensor that sends the room temperature back to the heater allowing you to place the sensor anywhere in the room.
I solved this issue by removing the back panel and moving the temp sensor outside the heater...it now works way better and is the heater it should be.
It's easy to do, but make sure unit is unplugged first!!
Come on makers of this Heat Storm product (Energy Wise Solutions), please fix this issue for your customers to make this heater a perfect product.
I have been using this heater pretty heavily for about three weeks now and I am very satisfied. I use this to heat a three bay garage / wood shop in central Indiana and it does fine. Takes about 90 minutes and it raises the temperature by 20 degrees. I often run this all day and by mid-day I am in shirt sleeves. Even after running it all day the exterior of the housing is not hot at all. A couple of minor nits - the thermostat control is on the unit itself so it is measuring temperature right at the ceiling which will always be warmer than down on the shop floor - a remote thermostat would be an improvement. The remote control is a bit fussy - it operates direct line of sight only so I have to point the remote at the exact correct spot to get it operate the unit. Not a big deal but feels a bit old school. I have not tried the wifi connection as that is not an important issue for me. Shipping and delivery were fine and the product was in fine condition when it arrived.