Touch screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Floor or Wall Mounted Model HS-1500-PHX
The Heat Storm Phoenix Floor to Wall Unit is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
AMPS: 6.25 - 12.5
Sound: 42-47 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 1000 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 19” L x 4” W x 16” H
Weight: 8.45 lbs
Plug-In: 110 V Standard
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Ordered this right before the latest cold snap hit the Pacific Northwest to keep my two car garage at a “workable” temperature. Ran it pretty much constant for 5 straight days keeping the garage at 60 degrees. Pulls some power (had to reset where my saw’s and vacuums were plugged in….!). Shipped fairly quick also, all things considered (weather and Covid)
The heater has been a good addition to my shop. It has performed exactly as advertised.
Warms up pretty quickly and I like the digital temperature display and that heater turns off when it reaches temp
Wi-Fi doesn't work, and the heater is a little loud and rattles when operating.