BACKORDERED - NEW Touch Screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled
The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. Not capable of having feet attachments due to regulatory restrictions.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. One-year manufacture warranty. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Have a small room in an unconditioned space that needed heat for a short period of time during the day. Was able to program it using the timer function to turn on for a short period of time and then shut off. Perfect for the application. Using a conventional wifi stat with a standalone unit (using a relay and outlet) would not allow me to go below 50 degrees and turn on and off. Very clever and very pleased with the heaters ability to heat up this small space very quickly from practically freezing temperatures. Thank you.
I live in an "interesting" home with my family which includes daughter, grand-daughter and great-granddaughter (and the first two have husbands). Because my granddaughter is pregnant, we must accede to her demands for a cooler house. I'm old and like a bit more heat in my section, this has been the perfect solution, it isn't necessary to run all the time but when it is, it makes life quite comfortable for me. Thank you
Is it safe for use in Detached Garage... Workshop
We have these connected in the rooms of our house that don’t stay as warm in the winter and they are perfect. Having the smart connection is awesome too so we don’t have to get up to adjust the temperature or can start preheating a room.
When covid hit, we stopped going to the gym and built one in the garage. When winter arrived, it wasn't much fun working out in freezing temps. I tried 2 other space heaters on Amazon and returned both when I found this one. Works great and love being able to connect to it over wifi to crank up the heat prior to going into the garage! Great buy