Heater + Tripod ~ 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Garage and Patio
Sound: 0 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 100 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 24” L x 8” W x 6” H
Weight: 10.4 lbs
PLUG IN: 110V Standard
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 435-7520-6611. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
We first learned about this heater when we were dining outside at a restaurant in Virginia. The heater was by our table and radiated a great deal of heat. When we returned home, we ordered the product. Assembly was easy.
Low quality Asia sourced components that quickly break down. You can find the switch and solder yourself.. However at this price point, you'd expect something to last over a year.
Worked fine since I purchased it on Amazon. 5 months later….it quits. I wish I had read these reviews prior to purchase.
Heating source popped after 2 uses.
TRADEMANS heatstorm hS -1500-tt not working remotely BROUGHT THIS HEATER FROM HOMEDEPOT 4 160.00 CAUSE IT LOOK GOOD AND THE SALEMAN RECOMMENTED.
TOOK IT HOME WATCH THE VIDEOS ONLING FOR ASSISTENTENCE AND PUT IT TOGETHER IT WORK GOOD FOR THE NITE NEXT MORN I GO TO TURN IT OFF THE REMOTE WONT TURN IT OFF I TRYE 4 CLICKS NOTHING SO I PULLED THE PLUG. TRYE TO CUT IT BACK ON WITH THE REMOTE NOTHING BUT A ORANGE ON LITE. IF I DONT GET A RESPOCE IM RETUNTING IT