1000 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled - Forced Air
- 8 lbs.
- 13″ L x 3.625″ W x 16.5″ H
- UPC: 854271005987
- SKU: HS-1000-WX-WIFI
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product.
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 1 Year manufacture warranty on parts.
I had some questions after I bought the heater and the customer service team answered them all very quickly. I bought another heater and it shipped within a few hours of purchase!
I had to take out our aging in-wall electric heater in the bathroom and replaced it with this 1000 watts smart heater from Heat Storm. I did some reconfiguration of the outlet and moved it to the appropriate place the heater would be so the cords are not so visible underneath. Anyway, it took me three tries to finally get everything to work. The first two heaters they sent me were defective so they were returned. They were so patient with me and very responsive. Wendie their star customer service rep helped me all the way. So on my third one, everything is working great with the heater finally. The wifi signal and app are both very responsive and I never had any problems so far with disconnection. The fan is working now as it should, and the schedule feature in the app is awesome. My bathroom is about 120 sq.ft. and this heater heats it up more than enough. I set up the thermostat to 70 degrees, and it might be off by a couple degrees when the heater turns off but that is expected with the ambient temperature fluctuating in the bathroom constantly. This 1,000 watt heater is sufficient enough to heat up my bathroom. Now, my kids do not have to walk in a freezing bathroom anymore especially in the morning. And I do not have to worry that one of them forgot to turn off the heater, as it is set to a schedule and I have complete control of the app. I am very satisfied with this heater, and their customer service. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
The central heating at my office doesn't turn on until around 8am but sometimes I come in really early. We have cement floors and it use to get pretty cold in there! Now that i have this little heater, I can set a schedule to turn on Monday through Friday from 6am to 5pm and that way by the time I get to work, It's toasty and warm and then it turns off by the time I go home so that I don't have to worry about the company spending extra on electricity! If I ever work on a Saturday, I can just turn it on when I leave the house and then by the time I get to the office, it's nice and warm! I think this heater is pretty neat. I want to get a few for my house soon!