Touch Screen - 1000 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled - Forced Air
The Heat Storm Wall Heater with Wifi Unit is a great solution for any bathroom, bedroom, office, or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1000-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,000-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 500-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
Smart Life App
AMPS: 4.1 - 8.3
Sound: 40-44 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 200 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 750 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 13” L x 4” W x 17” H
Weight: 6.1 lbs
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product.
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 1 Year manufacture warranty on parts.
I bought this unit for my daughter's 32 ft Fifth Wheel home. She loves it because it is compact, super easy to put onto the wall and quiet. Neither of my 2 grandchildren have complained about the noise because it's really quiet.
The device works well (after 2weeks of use), and the wifi control does the job it should do. One complaint though: the connection to my wifi was a problem. I have a modern dualband router (2.4 and 5 G). My router decides on which band the device will work. It decided that the heater would work on 5G, but the heater cannot work on 5G. So I had to contact my ISP to learn how to disabled the "autosteering" function, then establish two separate bands with their on password, and apply the 2.4 band to the heater. Not that complicated, but I have a good knowledge in computers. But the problems don't stop there, because once you disable autosteering, you have to reprogram all the other smart devices you're using on that wifi connection (in my case 2 smart TVs, Alexa, 2 Google Assistant devices, a thermostat and a security camera). Not fun!
We added the 1500 watt WiFi enabled unit to our motorhome on the wall at the foot of our bed. It keeps us warm on cold evenings while taking up very little space. We love what we refer to as out "Storm Trooper" heater. Thank you for a great product.
Tried to turn on the heat and nothing. It has power but won’t fire up. I’ve had it less than 2 years. Also it will not warm up a 1000 sq foot area like I was told when I called them to ask
I purchased the wrong kind and have not installed it yet