1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Deluxe Cabinet
Sound: 39-42 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 1000 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 11” L x 13.5” W x 15” H
Weight: 10 lbs
Plug-In: 110V Standard
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
I've had this heater since December 2017, I was tired of walking around the bedroom to cold temperatures, and I ended up getting this heater. The past few days have started feeling pretty cold in California, like I hate maneuvering around my room kind of cold, sweaters and slippers just aren't good enough, I just have trouble moving my body and concentrating, so I was wondering where this was at, I took it out of my garage and plugged it in. My room temperature went from 66 to 76 after I got out the shower, then 78 after some weight lifting and 82. This feels toasty, too toasty that I might turn it off. I felt very comfortable. If the newer portable heaters work like this one I recommend it for cold rooms, my room isn't very big so that's something to consider.
Haven’t used it yet but if it works as good as the first one I had from you guys it will be great
I am totally happy with my heater. It gives nice even heat in the large family room. The cats even feel safe sitting in front of it. And my electric bill has gone down quite a bit. No more base heater, thank God! That base heater goes in the garbage. I would recommend using this heater all yeqr rou
Rating provided by a verified purchaser