The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
The heater works quite well, I purchased it because of the safety of Infrared and because of the WiFi capability. Had a lot of trouble connecting it to my network, mainly because your phone has to be off of 5G and on to 2.4 for this to work, not easy for a new iPhone. Overall it seems to be good.
Great product. Very satisfied by the design and the amount of heat provided.
This is a good little unit. I would like to see them offered in other colors but the white one works well for now. I think it's really cool to be able to set heat intervals for my room so that it turns on before I get there. Some people think that it's made out of cheap plastic, but it feels like a pretty sturdy plastic, just lightweight. It heats up a room quickly and its not too loud. I currently have central heating but I would like to eventually get one of these or one of the wall units for every room and try out true zone heating. my sister has the HS-1000-WX-WIFI which is made by the same company, just a smaller unit and she really likes hers to heat up the kids room so that they can sleep through the night. And she likes that you can control it from your phone.
I’ve had many typical space heaters over the years. The only reason I bought this one was the WiFi feature expecting the performance to be like any other space heater I’ve used. The first night’s use proved my assumptions were wrong. Clearly this is the best space heater I’ve ever owned. Throw in the WiFi capabilities and user APP, you have a space heater in a class all it’s own. Bought a second to give my daughter.
The heater was essentially plug and play. It heats the bedroom very quickly and appears to be very efficient with power consumption.