At only 10 lbs. the Sahara Ultra-Portable Infrared Quartz Heater was designed so you can take the heat to any room up or downstairs without breaking your back.
Its sleek design will match the decor in any home. Heat Storm's HMS patented Infrared heating technology will change the way you think about portable heat. Enjoy healthy, comforting warmth with no dry skin, no chilly drafts.
Most other space heaters burn humidity (moisture) out of the air, leaving your skin dry and your sinuses in pain. This energy-efficient little wonder uses a new infrared technology to keep the air comfortably moist while filling up to 1,000 sq. ft. with pampering warmth that is directed toward you, not the ceiling.
Utilize this unit by zone heating the rooms you spend the most time in. Zone heating allows you to only heat the rooms you are in the most and helps save you reduce energy consumption.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
The heater is easy to move around because it has the perfect handle and overall shape. I love the quality of the infrared heat - quiet, non-drying, comforting warmth. Having used numerous space heaters over the years the Energy Wise infrared is a significant step up!
I really like this heater number one because it's camo and number two because it has a nice handle on it. I can move it easily and it's only 10 lbs so moving it from room to room is very easy.