Feet For 1500 W PHOENIX heater unit (not compatible with WIFI model)
Other than the fact that feet are made of plastic rather than metal, one broke within 2 months of having unit and it cost 20.00 to get replacements, I’m glad to have them. Unit works great for our need, just seems that a part as important as feet should be made of stronger material than plastic and they should be replaced free if they break within 6 months of having unit.
Works as advertised and extra points for the functional app experience. Highly recommend.
I am not sure why they don’t sell the feet with the Wifi model, seem like they can easily make them work. I wanted this particular model but did not want to mount to a wall. I did have to go to the hardware store to find a way to attach the feet since they did not add the female screw piece inside of the holes on the bottom of the heater. Once I did that, I was able to attach the feet (watched a YouTube video for instructions). Their customer service is pretty excellent!
These feet worked with my Wifi unit after I added two #8-32 coarse nuts to hold the included screws. The brackets are shaped perfectly for the Wifi Phoenix 1500 unit but the Wifi Phoenix 1500 unit is missing nuts to hold the screws. It only cost me $1 to get a pack of #8-32 coarse nuts from my hardware store. I used a screwdriver and needle nose pliers to make my modification work for me.
This is what I did:
1. Removed the 12 screws holding the white/black front bezel
2. Carefully loosened the white/black front bezel. There are two wires that are connected so don't rip it off, just loosen it so you can access the bottom screw hole
3. Assemble the feet, push the front screw through it and align the nut to secure the screw. Used a pair of needle nose pliers to hold it in place.
4. Removed the power cord panel, and then pushed the back feet screw through it and aligned the nut to secure the screw there.
5. Once both screws are held in place with the nuts put the front bezel back on and apply the 12 screws you took off in step #1.
That's it, took 15 minutes.
I don't know if I can say this but due to legal restrictions this part cannot be sold for specifically for the wifi unit. Hence, there are parts missing, no instructions and they can't assist you with the work around. However, if you're handy you can buy the needed parts for a few cents and figure it out. Buy at your own risk!