Signature Design ~ Glass Panel Space Heater (towel rack sold separately) ~ Wall Mounted ~ 24x48
The Heatstorm 24” x 48” premium decorative glass heat panel will elevate the look and feel of any room in the house. It heats efficiently and has a wide range of artwork to fit the look for any style of room. That’s because our heaters use efficient radiant heating and we also make our products out of glass for a long lasting and beautiful unit.
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Can't say enough how much I love this unit. It warms the towels and the bathroom very comfortably, and quietly. It looks spectacular and installation was a breeze with clear instructions and a very handy paper template to hang on the wall, to mark the points to drill exactly. I will probably be buying another one for my foyer that is very cold in the winter.
Well I must admit I was somewhat skeptical about this wall heater but pleasantly surprised at how it performs (after two weeks of use) and how solidly built it is. The unit arrived via FedEx in very well packaged shipment with no damage or scuffs. Unpacking was simple and directions were easy to follow and had unit on wall after about 45 minutes using Zinc-Plated Phillips screw-in drywall anchors. I will add that it weighs 40 pounds and a little difficult to hold on wall to see where the placement would look the best. Unit has a rocker style switch on right side bottom that I placed to on’ position and plugged the 3’ cord into a WIFI receptacle and thus control the on/off function through the receptacle IPhone app instead of switching manually. This unit does get hot with the highest temperature I recorded with my temperature gun at 196 degrees in a couple of spots, otherwise temperature is between 130-192 due to the grid heating element spacing imbedded (sandwiched) inside unit. We purchased to ‘knock the chill off’ in back master bathroom (about 200 sq. ft.) and does a good job but does takes around 2 hours to warm room. This heater is 750 watts and our KWH here is .098 which translates to 8 cents per hour to operate. Overall we are happy with this purchase and only time will tell if it holds up. We used our credit card which extended the one year warranty to two years.